We're very good with the cyber.
Love it or hate it, the internet isn't going anywhere. If you're not online, you're missing out on a massive customer touchpoint and that means missing out on leads, sales, and
Web design and construction, done well, can be a highly complex task. It includes the use of a wide range of graphic design tools, including but not limited to Adobe photoshop, illustrator, and inDesign, and also web design tools such as Adobe Dreamweaver, WPbakery or Elementor, and even video editing software. The list of tools could go on and on, and the price tag for many of them is not cheap! Web design and construction requires much experience, technical knowledge, hours of research, and even trial and error on a staging or “dummy” site.
Tons of time and creative energy can be poured into designing graphics from scratch; finding or creating and then editing pictures to the proper web specifications; writing clear, concise and audience appropriate wording (copy), etc.
Will your website look good on the newest iPhone? What about the large screen of the latest Android Note fablet (yes, fablet)? The iPad Pro? A 13 inch Macbook Pro screen? What about a widescreen 1080p desktop computer? Do your analytics even tell you what most of your visitors are viewing on?
Website management and administration often requires the use of the same tools and knowledge. It includes things like:
- Periodically updating the website with fresh pictures, graphics, and new copy.
- Regularly brainstorming and writing new blog posts, and sometimes even adding or redesigning entirely new features, sections, or navigation taxonomies.
- Making sure the server, the current wordpress version, the theme, the page builder, the plugins, and all the boring backend stuff are all “playing nice” together, and nothing looks off or wrong (when viewing it on a phone, tablet, or computer) or is slowing or breaking the website.
- Reviewing website analytics and making changes to design and navigation as necessary.
- Administering server side systems such as email (creating and deleting email addresses, dealing with forgotten passwords, etc). Implementing and managing speed and security measures such as Content Distribution Networks.
- Ensuring marketing and sales data collection (e.g. contact form information) is reliably and securely delivered to the appropriate parties within the company.